Thursday, March 10, 2011

A product review by my favorite (only) nephew:


I take full credit for my nephew's newly enhanced brain function. Here is his review of the most imortant supplement for cognitive enhancement. :-)

To my friends at Birkbeck… Cheers, now you want to be me! To Laura… THANKYOU for sharing your braineffect “academy pills” LOL. To the rest of you… please try this product because it is all good stuff:  Guarana, Omega-3, Green tea, ginkgo, other stuff… and a little dose of caffine. Here is my Braineffect Academy Review: I used to say I would only use it if I had to stay awake all night writing a report, but now I know its something I SHOULD be taking anyway because it has plant extract and vitamins that support brain health. Well, caffine is bad for me. But now I don’t even drink coffee anymore. So, I’m serious here people. Don’t let your brain be dumb.-- Niel Parker, brilliant scholar.